Melting Induction Furnace/Intermediate Frenquency Furnace
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8,000 US $7,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 66283
- Place Style: Horizontal
- Type: IF Furnace
- Fuel: Furnace
- Transport Package: Safety Package
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Range of Applications: Industrial
- Usage: Steel Molding
- Trademark: FENLI
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 84552000
We are rolling mills and continuous casting machine manufacturer in China, which the final products are round steel, deformed steel and wire rod. There will be good cooperation chance If you
- Have the raw material of billet or steel scraps
- Want to build a steel factory
- Don't know how to process or design the production line
- Want to add the production line
- Want to purchase the accessories
- Want to reduce the invest budgets since the high cost from European countries and long term RIO period
The induction furnace is the device converting three phase power current into single phase intermediate frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting and is applicable to melting, heating or holding of steel, copper, iron, aluminum, zinc, tin, nickel silver and other ferrous or nonferrous metal and alloy material as well as heating treatment prior to forging, sintering and tube-bending forming in casting and melting industries.
Induction Furnace Mainly used in melting steel, iron, copper, aluminum and alloy, is with high melting efficiency, good electricity saving effect, good metal component uniformity, less burning loss, speedy temperature rise, easy control of temperature, is suitable to all kinds of metal melting.
Performances and features
1) Using a zero-voltage scanning soft-start mode, in any case may at any time to start or stop, will not have impact on power supply.
2) Fast smelting with low production cost; low-pollution and environment-friendly;
3) A direct effect from the cold furnace melting. Dissolved material will be fully dumped clean. Molten material is easy to replace.
4) Power adjustment flexibility. Be able to continuously smooth adjustment. Temperature uniformity can be easily controlled. Oxidation burning is less.
5) Furnace shell using cast aluminum or steel structure, small footprint; furnace flip dump convenience, according to the need to use electric, manual, hydraulic tilting furnace and other means.
6) Designed to automatically adjust angle of inverter circuit that can automatically adjust the load impedance match, without adjustment of capacitance compensation and always run the equipment in good working condition; power supply system diagnostic error function, easy maintenance.
Induction Furnace constitution
1. Furnace body
2. Medium frequency power supply cabinet
3. Water cooling cable
4. Reduction machine
5. Crucible mold
6. Compensation capacitor rack.
7. Chiller ( Optional )
9. Installation drawings and specifications
1) Providing professional proposal of suitable production line as per customers' invest and capacity requirement
2) Providing turn-key service of designing, manufacturing, installation and commissioning for the whole production lines to meet customers requirement
3) Providing foundation layout and arrangement diagram for your plant
4) Providing technical support. We will send various technical staff to the site until the final products are meet to customers' own request.
5) Good after-sales service will be provided. Our long-term technical service will be provided if you want to adjust the production line, develop new products or improve the equipment.
6) Quality warranty will be promised.
As a professional supplier and over 8 years export experience, we can supply the whole production lines with "turn-key" service as below:
Professional proposal for your invest
Designing the definite production lines according to your own request
Supplying foundation layout and arrangement diagram
All necessary accessories will be available
Sending engineers to your plant to install and debug the machines
At present, we have successfully customers examples in Middle East, Middle Asia, South Asia,Russia, South American & Africa.
If you have any interest, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely hope you will come and visit our plant in near soon.